3.4

I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa.I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot.

Them not having local stores concerned me. But, I did a bit of online research right there at the show. Their BBB "A" rating came up and I saw their Comsumer Digest "Best Buy" ranking. I asked my guy at the show about service etc.

he said Barefoot uses the same "certified techs" everyone else uses. So, I bought the hot tub. It's the PL7 and I love it. My wife and I use it almost every day.

We haven't had any issues with it. I did have to call customer services a few times when first getting it set up ( operator error).

They were great and spent a lot of time with me.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of barefoot spas hot tub. Barefoot Spas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned barefoot spas hot tub in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Barefoot Spas.

Had an Experience with Barefoot Spas?

Comments