Very fraulent company.When you buy they will tell you one thing after your purchase you will here and see a total different story I'm retired and now I will show up at every spa show to tell my story to people Before they make a mistake and purchase like I did.

To boot there product is very over priced. I found the same hot tub a Costco for half the price. Also it does not need a 200 volt 50 amp outlet .

They will not show the outlet type until they deliver so they know they don't have to hook up the tub and leave you stuck .Please do your homework on this before you purchase.

Review about: Barefoot Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No follow up to see if hot tub was delivered ok.

Had an Experience with Barefoot Spas?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1325145

Barefoot spas and tubs are pure junk!!!

Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward Navigator standard leaf canister Hayward Pool Products "I bought this SEVEN WEEKS ago and yesterday I noticed the basket in the center has blown apart, a rip from one need to the other. I called Amazon and..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more POOR CHOICE WITH CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS - THINK TWICE!! Central Jersey Pools "Central Jersey Pool Company delayed the start of installation of our IG pool 3 weeks due to "rain" only to show up and start on a"rainy day" & then tried..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more