Reply by Barefoot Spas

Ms. Taylor, we are sorry to hear about your issues with one of our dealers. We spoke with Spa Blowout and they confirm that this situation was resolved amicably for both parties.
Author's

I signed a purchase agreement on Sunday, November 5, 2017 for the amount of $23,000.00 and scheduled a deliver date of November 7, 2017 between 10:00am and 12:00pm. Monday November 6, 2017, I felt uneasy about my purchase and decided to do some research on swim spas features and pricing.

I found a larger swim spa made in america with many additional features for the price of $14,999.00. I tried to call Barefoot Spa (Blowout Sale) to cancel my purchase within 12 hours after signing my agreement only to learn that the numbers they provided was non working numbers. The finance company provided a number that was also nonworking. After many attempts I reached the deliver company to let them know I would not be moving forward with the purchase.

within 1 hour of speaking with them, they showed up at my house with a broken, rotted and nails sticking out of a so called swim spa and demanded that I take ownership or they would leave it on my driveway or in the street. Their next threat was they would take it back but, I would be responsible for paying the loan whether I took ownership or not. They also stated they would reseal it holding me responsible for the loan. They were so threatening, I had to call the police.

I need to know that I will not be held responsible to repay the 23K due to, I tried to cancel prior to delivery date. Barefoot still delivered a swim spa. I ordered a new spa and the one they brought to my home was worse than used. See pictures attached showing the rotted and scarred spa.

Dawn Taylor 214.697.5007 7261 Wild Wing Dr.

Ft. Worth,TX 76120

Review about: Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Staff threatening me at my door and made me feel unsafe.