Ballwin, Missouri
3.4

I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa.I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot.

Them not having local stores concerned me. But, I did a bit of online research right there at the show. Their BBB "A" rating came up and I saw their Comsumer Digest "Best Buy" ranking. I asked my guy at the show about service etc.

he said Barefoot uses the same "certified techs" everyone else uses. So, I bought the hot tub. It's the PL7 and I love it. My wife and I use it almost every day.

We haven't had any issues with it. I did have to call customer services a few times when first getting it set up ( operator error).

They were great and spent a lot of time with me.

Review about: Barefoot Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Barefoot Spas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

POOR CHOICE WITH CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS - THINK TWICE!! Central Jersey Pools "Central Jersey Pool Company delayed the start of installation of our IG pool 3 weeks due to "rain" only to show up and start on a"rainy day" & then tried..." Read more Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Sick sick sick of UPS Ups "I lost my phone and had a replacemrnt shipped to me for delivery the next day (27th July 2017) with UPS. I tracked my package sat at home and waited..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more