I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa.I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot.
Them not having local stores concerned me. But, I did a bit of online research right there at the show. Their BBB "A" rating came up and I saw their Comsumer Digest "Best Buy" ranking. I asked my guy at the show about service etc.
he said Barefoot uses the same "certified techs" everyone else uses. So, I bought the hot tub. It's the PL7 and I love it. My wife and I use it almost every day.
We haven't had any issues with it. I did have to call customer services a few times when first getting it set up ( operator error).
They were great and spent a lot of time with me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Barefoot Pl7 Spa
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen. It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "Our new spa was delivered today and the main pump would not start up..it would only hum. The delivery guy tried both speed settings and got nothing but a hum..He..."
- "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "This always happens! I go there everyday and it's hit or miss if I get a full cup. For $5.36 you would think they would fill it. I have complained..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."