I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa.I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot.
Them not having local stores concerned me. But, I did a bit of online research right there at the show. Their BBB "A" rating came up and I saw their Comsumer Digest "Best Buy" ranking. I asked my guy at the show about service etc.
he said Barefoot uses the same "certified techs" everyone else uses. So, I bought the hot tub. It's the PL7 and I love it. My wife and I use it almost every day.
We haven't had any issues with it. I did have to call customer services a few times when first getting it set up ( operator error).
They were great and spent a lot of time with me.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Barefoot Pl7 Spa
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "Do not buy. This product is dangerous and not stable, and you will not receive your money back. My family purchased the larger version of this pool, and it collapsed..."
- "“Pat's Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Exploits Senior Citizen to Fix Leak & Triggers a $5,127.37 Water Damage Claim… On March 28 of 2006, my mother, Carol J Schrader age 64, called Pat's..."
- "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..."
- "This always happens! I go there everyday and it's hit or miss if I get a full cup. For $5.36 you would think they would fill it. I have complained..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."