Reply by Barefoot Spas

Mr. Wesley we are sorry to hear about your issues. Please note that you did not buy your spa from us, and we did not speak with you about this issue. Our records with Spa Blowout do show that they sent you the new parts in question to repair this issue.
Author's
2.3

I just bought my new barefoot spa back in July and I am still waiting for warranty repairs to be made. Customer service with this company is NOT good to say the least.

For over two weeks I've been waiting for a reply to my email from a request on a pump serial number from this company. To date they have not return phone calls or emails to fix my issues.

I'm going to wait a Few more weeks for repairs and if not, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, the IL state attorneys office, the loan company, fairview Heights Illinois Convention center, Facebook and every ounce of social media I can think of to inform them why I have stopped payment do to the lack of getting my repairs made!!!! I'm feeling like they sold me an over priced pipe dream that leaks from several locations from poor workmanship.

Review about: Barefoot Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Best of luck.... we took are experiencing almost the exact same situation with Taylor, Whitney, Ed, at the outsourced "customer service" department. If the issue persists (has been 8+ weeks now) I will be hunting down contact information for the CEO of the manufacturer to see if someone feels this is acceptable.

Michael.b.hofmann@gmail.com if anyone wants to connect to trade stories.

to Michael #1385147