Reply by Barefoot Spas

Mr. Meyers, We are sorry to hear about your difficulties with one of our dealers. Unfortunately we cannot control your experiences with our dealers. In this instance we show that Spa Blowout did in fact get you a replacement part. If you continue to have issues please reach out to them as we know they have been dedicated to a better customer experience.
Author's

My husband and I purchased a barefoot spa two weeks ago. It has not worked since the day it was delivered.

We have called customer service for two weeks. No one has returned our calls. We have phoned our salesman numerous times and all we get from him is I called the technician, hasn't he called you yet? Now one would think that after the technician had not called after say..

the third time that the salesman would call someone higher up to get us some help. Nope. We still to this day have not heard from anyone. Do not buy this product!

This company is horrible! I will bet anyone reading this five dollars that I still do not get any communication with this company after this review. Oh, and if you call the phone number, the recording always says that you just missed them. Pffft!

Lies! We are in the process of discussing this with our attorney to try and get our money back and telling them to come and get their piece of ***.

Review about: Barefoot Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $19995.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Heater does not work.